Tel: 0800 433 7895

Free ECO Funding

Thanks! Message sent.

Register Your Property For Funding.

Latest NEWS: LA Flex new funding running in connection with local Councils.

Our network of installers are now teaming up with Local Authorities under a new criteria called LA Flexibility. This means each Local Authority will publish a statement of intent with different criteria. The criteria difference means it will entitle a lot more people including those who are in Low Energy Efficiency Homes to qualify.

We will be keeping all our registered members notified once we are live in your area. You can register your property today by contacting 0800 433 7895.

Can I benefit from ECO Funding?

In order to benefit from ECO you must own your own home or have the permission of your landlord. 

Contact the Energy Support Link 0800 433 7895 if you have questions about the scheme and on whether you are eligible.

You can benefit from ECO regardless of who you purchase your energy from since you don’t need to buy energy from an obligated supplier in order to benefit. 

ECO Government Scheme

The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) is a government energy efficiency scheme in Great Britain to help reduce carbon emissions and tackle fuel poverty.

The scheme which started in 2013 replaced previous Energy Schemes. Currently there are two main types of funding offered under ECO funding which are HHCRO and CERO. Below we have included a breakdown of these types of funding and useful links to the Government Websites to read more in detail how this can help your property. Below we have included links to the Government websites so you can read about the ECO Scheme in detail. 


The Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation

(HHCRO), also known as the Affordable

Warmth Obligation, requires energy

suppliers to promote the installation 

measures that lead to financial savings on

energy bills, such as the installation

insulation and heating measures. 


You are eligible under this aspect of ECO if

you receive at least one of the following:

  • You have children and receive Child Benefit with the below income threshold see table 1 below.

  • DLA / PIP (Disability Living Allowance / Personal Independence Payment)

  • Pension Credit Guarantee

  • Income support

  • Child and Working Tax (no thresholds)

  • Armed Forces Independence Payment

  • Attendance Allowance

  • Carer's Allowance

  • Severe Disablement Allowance

  • War Pensions Mobility Supplement

  • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit

  • Constant Attendance Allowance

Table 1 (income)

The table below is the income levels that you will need to be under in order to qualify for HHCRO:

Single Adult 1 Child = £18,500

Single Adult 2 Children = £23,000

Single Adult 3 Children = £27,500

Single Adult 4 Children = £32,000

Join Adults 1 Child = £25,500

Joint Adults 2 Children = £30,000

Joint Adults 3 Children = £34,500

Joint Adults 4 Children = £39,000

Schedule a call back or ask a question.

Got a question see if the answer is on our FAQ section.

You can register your property to see if you qualify for ECO Funding by completing the form below. We will check your property address to see how we can help and call you back.

Your data will be stored safe and

not shared with any companies.

Check your Energy Rating.

Did you know you can check your property rating by visiting the EPC register your property might be listed. Click the image to the left.